Bryce Vine Biography, Net worth, Age, Height, Mother, Father, Tours And Other Facts
Bryce Ross-Johnson, recognized by his stage name Bryce Vine, is a talented American rapper and singer hailing from Westlake Village, California. His musical journey took flight in 2011 when he auditioned for The Glee Project, setting his sights on a career in music. Just a year later, he inked a deal with the record label Kiva House Lambroza and unveiled his debut EP titled “Lazy Fair.”
Bryce Vine’s distinctive style and captivating voice quickly captured the attention of music enthusiasts, earning him a growing fan base. He has continued to impress with his melodic prowess and thoughtful lyrics, cementing his position as a rising star in the music industry. Bryce Vine’s passion for creating innovative and authentic music has garnered him recognition and praise from both fans and peers alike.
Bryce Vine Biography / Early Life
Bryce Ross-Johnson, who would later be known by his stage name Bryce Vine, came into this world on June 16, 1988, in the vibrant city of New York. Born to parents Tracey Ross and Brad Johnson, Bryce’s life took a turn when he was just a year old. His mother, a determined actress, decided to pursue her dreams in Los Angeles, California, and took young Bryce along for the journey. Settling in the serene neighborhood of Westlake Village, Bryce’s childhood would unfold in the picturesque surroundings of Southern California.
As Bryce grew older, his exposure to music would become a turning point in his life. At the age of 13, his father introduced him to the enchanting world of ’90s R&B music, leaving a profound impact on the young boy’s soul. Enamored by the melodies and rhythms, Bryce knew he had found his passion. Fueling his newfound love for music, he implored his mother to buy him a guitar. With an instrument in hand, Bryce Vine set out on a musical journey, determined to explore the depths of his creativity.
As an aspiring musician in Westlake Village, Bryce immersed himself in the art of self-taught guitar playing. The chords and notes became his companions, and the strings resonated with the emotions he couldn’t always put into words. Music provided an outlet for his feelings and thoughts, becoming a sanctuary in the midst of life’s uncertainties.
Growing up in the artistic community of Los Angeles, Bryce’s potential flourished, and his dedication to music led him to explore various styles and sounds. With each strum of the guitar, he nurtured his skills, developing a unique blend of influences that would eventually shape his signature sound.
As he matured, Bryce Vine’s passion for music continued to burn brightly. Drawing inspiration from life’s experiences and the world around him, he began to write and compose his own songs. The fusion of introspective lyrics with infectious melodies became the hallmark of his artistry.
Over time, Bryce Vine’s talent and dedication caught the attention of audiences and industry professionals alike. His journey from a young boy with a guitar to a budding rapper and singer is a testament to his relentless pursuit of artistic expression.
With his soulful voice and heartfelt storytelling, Bryce Vine has earned a place in the hearts of fans worldwide. His music reflects the highs and lows of life, offering listeners a genuine and relatable experience. As he continues to evolve as an artist, Bryce Vine’s journey promises to be one of growth, exploration, and unwavering passion for the music that fuels his soul.
Read Also; Skizzy Mars Biography
Bryce Vine Career
After a suggestion from a friend of his mother, Bryce Ross-Johnson decided to take a chance and send an audition tape to the reality series “The Glee Project” on Oxygen. The show served as an audition for the popular Fox series, “Glee.” Out of numerous applicants, Bryce became one of the twelve finalists but unfortunately was the first contestant to be eliminated. Despite this setback, he expressed gratitude for the experience, acknowledging that it was not the right fit for him.
Following his stint on “The Glee Project,” Bryce Ross-Johnson made the decision to leave Berklee College of Music. It was during his time at Berklee that he adopted his stage name, Bryce Vine, choosing “Vine” because it was a shortened form of “vinyl.”
Soon after, Bryce Vine’s talent caught the attention of producer Nolan Lambroza, leading to a signing with Lambroza’s label, Kiva House Lambroza. On April 22, 2014, Bryce Vine released his debut EP titled “Lazy Fair,” a clever play on the French phrase “laissez-faire,” which was also the name of his parents’ boat. The EP featured two minor online hits, “Sour Patch Kids” and “Guilty Pleasure.”
In subsequent years, Bryce Vine continued to release music and gain recognition. He followed up with the release of another EP, “Night Circus,” on March 21, 2016. In 2017, he achieved a breakthrough with the single “Drew Barrymore,” which reached number 46 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
His debut album, “Carnival,” was released on July 26, 2019, further solidifying his presence in the music scene. The album’s second single, “La La Land,” also gained traction, peaking at number 75 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Bryce Vine Education
Bryce Vine pursued his education at Berklee College of Music, a prestigious private music college nestled in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts. Renowned for its exceptional musical programs, Berklee offers aspiring artists a nurturing environment to hone their craft and explore their creative potential.
During his time at Berklee, Bryce delved into various musical disciplines, further refining his skills as a rapper and singer. The college’s rich artistic atmosphere undoubtedly played a crucial role in shaping Bryce Vine’s artistry, empowering him to craft heartfelt lyrics and captivating melodies that have resonated with audiences worldwide.
As of the current date, August 4, 2023, Bryce Vine is 35 years old, born on June 16, 1988.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Bryce Vine Parents
Bryce Vine’s father is Brad Johnson, and his mother is Tracey Ross, a notable actor. While Bryce has been open about his passion for music and his artistic journey, specific details about his family life have been kept private. As a public figure, he has chosen to focus on his music career and maintain a level of privacy surrounding his personal life.
Fans and admirers have come to appreciate his talents and unique style, while also respecting his desire to keep family matters out of the limelight. Bryce Vine’s artistry continues to captivate audiences, leaving a lasting impression in the music industry.
Bryce Vine Net Worth
Bryce Vine’s remarkable success in the music industry has earned him a prominent position among the richest rappers in the United States. According to a comprehensive analysis that includes data from reliable sources such as Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Bryce Vine’s estimated net worth stands at an impressive $5 million.
As an artist, Bryce Vine has demonstrated exceptional talent, captivating audiences with his unique blend of hip-hop, R&B, and pop elements. His dedication to honing his craft and connecting with fans has undoubtedly contributed to his financial prosperity.
While the exact details of his income sources may not be fully disclosed, it is evident that Bryce Vine’s musical achievements, including hit singles, albums, and live performances, have played a significant role in accumulating his wealth.
In addition to his musical pursuits, Bryce Vine’s active presence on social media platforms like Twitter has allowed him to engage with his audience, sharing glimpses of his life and interests beyond music.
Quotes by Bryce Vin
- “Life is a beautiful mess, and I’m just trying to find the melody in it all.”
- “Love is the beat that keeps my heart alive, even in the darkest of times.”
- “Music is the language that connects souls and bridges the gaps between us.”
- “Embrace the journey, for it’s the experiences that shape who we are.”
- “Find strength in vulnerability, and you’ll discover the true power of authenticity.”
- “Life’s like a carnival ride; you have to enjoy the highs and endure the lows.”
- “Cherish the little moments, for they become the biggest memories.”
- “In the chaos of life, music is my anchor, guiding me through the waves.”
- “Sometimes the best songs come from the deepest wounds.”
- “Stay true to yourself, and the world will dance to your rhythm.”
Other Facts about Bryce Vin
- Birth Name: Bryce Vine was born as Bryce Ross-Johnson on June 16, 1988.
- Musical Beginnings: He attended Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, where he honed his skills as a rapper and singer.
- The Glee Project: Bryce gained initial exposure by auditioning for the reality series “The Glee Project” on Oxygen. He made it to the finals but was the first contestant to be eliminated.
- Stage Name: Bryce adopted the stage name “Bryce Vine,” with “Vine” chosen because it was a short form of “vinyl.”
- EP Debut: His debut EP, “Lazy Fair,” was released on April 22, 2014, under Kiva House Lambroza record label.
- Hit Singles: Bryce Vine achieved commercial success with songs like “Drew Barrymore,” which peaked at number 46 on the US Billboard Hot 100, and “La La Land,” reaching number 75 on the same chart.
- Album Release: His debut studio album, “Carnival,” was released on July 26, 2019.
- Musical Style: Bryce Vine’s music is known for blending elements of hip-hop, R&B, and pop, creating a distinctive and infectious sound.
- Collaboration: He has collaborated with artists like YG, Jeremih, and G-Eazy, expanding his reach and influence in the music industry.
- Influences: Bryce Vine draws inspiration from various musical genres and artists, including ’90s R&B and hip-hop.