Skizzy Mars Biography, Net worth, Age, Height, Family, Tour, Merch And Other Facts
Skizzy Mars, the moniker under which Myles Mills thrives, is a multifaceted artist who has left an indelible mark on the American music scene. Born and raised in the vibrant neighborhood of Harlem, New York, Skizzy Mars has carved a niche for himself as a remarkable rapper, songwriter, and record producer.
With a penchant for crafting infectious melodies and thought-provoking lyrics, Skizzy Mars has garnered a dedicated following that resonates with his music on a profound level. His ability to blend various genres, including hip-hop, pop, and alternative, has set him apart from his peers, making his sound both fresh and familiar.
Skizzy Mars Biography
Skizzy Mars, whose real name is Myles Mills, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. He was born on June 8, 1993, and raised in Harlem, New York City.
Skizzy Mars first gained attention in 2011 when he started releasing his music online. His unique blend of hip-hop, pop, and alternative elements quickly captured the interest of music enthusiasts. In 2013, he released his debut mixtape titled “Phases,” which garnered widespread praise and helped him establish a growing fan base.
Following the success of “Phases,” Skizzy Mars continued to release a series of well-received projects, including “Pace” in 2014 and “The Red Balloon Project” in 2015. These releases showcased his lyrical prowess, melodic abilities, and willingness to explore various themes in his music.
Throughout his career, Skizzy Mars has collaborated with several other prominent artists, expanding his reach and influence in the music industry. He has worked with the likes of G-Eazy, JoJo, and Marc E. Bassy, among others.
Skizzy Mars’s music often delves into topics such as love, relationships, self-discovery, and personal struggles, making him relatable to a diverse audience. His introspective and honest approach to songwriting has resonated with fans, further solidifying his place as a compelling and genuine artist.
Skizzy Mars Education
Skizzy Mars attended St. Bernard’s School, a private all-male elementary school in Manhattan’s Upper East Side. He continued his education at Browning School before eventually enrolling at Union College with the intention of studying sports journalism. However, his passion for music took precedence, and after just 10 weeks, he made the bold decision to drop out and pursue a career in rapping.
This leap of faith led him on a path of creativity and self-discovery, ultimately establishing him as a notable figure in the music industry. Skizzy Mars’ journey from a traditional educational path to the pursuit of his artistic dreams exemplifies his dedication to his craft and willingness to follow his heart.
Skizzy Mars Career
Skizzy Mars, also known as Myles Mills, embarked on his music career in the early 2010s, and it has been marked by creativity, growth, and a loyal following.
His career began to gain momentum in 2011 when he started releasing his music online. His unique style, which fuses elements of hip-hop, pop, and alternative music, quickly captured the attention of music enthusiasts and helped him build a dedicated fan base.
In 2013, Skizzy Mars released his debut mixtape, “Phases,” which was met with critical acclaim and put him on the radar of the music industry. The mixtape showcased his melodic sensibility, clever wordplay, and introspective lyrics, setting the stage for his future success.
Following the positive reception of “Phases,” Skizzy Mars continued to release a series of well-received projects. In 2014, he dropped “Pace,” which further solidified his position as a rising star. Then, in 2015, he released “The Red Balloon Project,” which featured collaborations with artists like G-Eazy and marked a significant step forward in his career.
As an independent artist, Skizzy Mars has retained creative control over his music, allowing him to explore different themes and experiment with various sounds. His ability to address personal struggles, love, relationships, and social issues in his music has endeared him to fans, who find his work relatable and authentic.
Throughout his career, Skizzy Mars has also collaborated with several notable artists, expanding his artistic horizons and gaining new perspectives. His willingness to experiment and evolve as an artist has kept his sound fresh and relevant.
Skizzy Mars Family
Skizzy Mars’ father worked as a therapist, while his mother managed a couple of daycare centers in Manhattan. However, details about his siblings remain undisclosed. The rapper has chosen to keep this aspect of his personal life private, focusing on his music career and creative endeavors in the public eye.
As a result, not much information is available about his brothers or sisters. Skizzy Mars’ dedication to preserving his family’s privacy allows him to maintain a balance between his public persona and his personal life.
As of the current date, Skizzy Mars is 30 years old, born on June 08, 1993.
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Skizzy Mars Net Worth
according to CelebrityNetWorth.com, Skizzy Mars’ net worth had been estimated at $3 million. This figure reflects the financial success he has achieved through his flourishing music career and various creative ventures.
Skizzy Mars’ journey to success began with his early forays into the music scene. After garnering attention with his online releases, he steadily built a dedicated fan base, which translated into increased opportunities for him as an artist. His unique blend of hip-hop, pop, and alternative influences, coupled with introspective and relatable lyrics, struck a chord with listeners and set him apart from his peers.
As his popularity grew, so did the demand for his live performances and collaborations. Skizzy Mars’ captivating stage presence and ability to connect with his audience further boosted his reputation in the music industry. He has shared stages with renowned artists and performed at various festivals, solidifying his position as an engaging and sought-after performer.
Beyond music, Skizzy Mars has expanded his portfolio by venturing into songwriting and record production, adding to his sources of income. Additionally, brand endorsements and partnerships with companies have contributed to his financial standing.
Like any artist in the entertainment industry, Skizzy Mars has faced challenges and obstacles along the way. However, his determination, talent, and innovative approach have enabled him to navigate the competitive landscape and maintain a strong presence in the music world.
Skizzy Mars Songs
- “Do You There” ft. Marc E. Bassy
- “Time” ft. G-Eazy & Olivver the Kid
- “Recognize” ft. JoJo
- “Too Ill”
- “Like This”
- “Come Back”
- “Be Lazy”
- “No Advice”
- “I’m Ready”
- “Way I Live”
- “Summer 08”
- “American Dream”
Skizzy Mars Songs
Skizzy Mars has been known to embark on tours and offer merchandise to his fans. Touring is an essential aspect of an artist’s career, allowing them to connect directly with their audience and showcase their music in live settings. Skizzy Mars has performed at various venues, both domestically and internationally, entertaining his fans with electrifying performances and engaging stage presence. His tours have been well-received, attracting enthusiastic crowds and fostering a strong sense of community among his supporters.
In addition to live performances, Skizzy Mars has often offered merchandise to his fans as a way to provide them with tangible items that celebrate his music and persona. This merchandise typically includes items such as t-shirts, hoodies, hats, posters, and other memorabilia featuring his logo, album artwork, or iconic symbols associated with his brand. The sale of merchandise not only allows fans to express their support but also serves as a supplementary source of income for the artist.
- “Music is my therapy. It helps me navigate through life’s challenges and find solace in the chaos.”
- “I believe in the power of vulnerability; it allows me to connect with others through my music.”
- “Life is a journey of self-discovery, and I’m just trying to figure it out one song at a time.”
- “The beauty of music lies in its ability to unite people from all walks of life.”
- “Through my lyrics, I strive to share the highs and lows of life and let others know they’re not alone in their struggles.”
- “I want my music to be a source of inspiration and motivation for others to pursue their dreams fearlessly.”
- “Authenticity is everything; I’d rather be true to myself and my art than conform to expectations.”
- “Music has the power to heal wounds that words alone cannot reach.”
- “Cherish every moment, for life is a fleeting melody that we must savor and embrace.”
- “My music is an invitation for listeners to join me on this rollercoaster called life, where we find strength in vulnerability and beauty in imperfection.”
- Real Name: Skizzy Mars’ real name is Myles Mills.
- Harlem Roots: He was born and raised in Harlem, New York City.
- Musical Beginnings: Skizzy Mars started gaining attention in 2011 when he began releasing his music online.
- Early Success: His debut mixtape “Phases,” released in 2013, received critical acclaim and helped him establish a growing fan base.
- Genre-Blending: Skizzy Mars is known for blending various genres, including hip-hop, pop, and alternative, to create his distinctive sound.
- Abandoned Sports Journalism: He initially enrolled in Union College to pursue a sports journalism major but dropped out after just 10 weeks to pursue a career in music.
- Evolving Discography: Skizzy Mars has released several well-received projects, including mixtapes like “Alone Together” and “The Red Balloon Project,” showcasing his growth as an artist.
- Collaborations: Throughout his career, Skizzy Mars has collaborated with notable artists like G-Eazy, JoJo, and Marc E. Bassy, expanding his musical horizons.
- Thought-Provoking Lyrics: His songs often explore themes of love, relationships, self-discovery, and personal struggles, making his music relatable to many listeners.
- Independent Artist: Skizzy Mars has remained an independent artist, maintaining creative control over his music and artistic direction.
- Respect for Privacy: He values privacy and has chosen to keep details about his family and personal life relatively private.