Travis Scott Biography, Net worth, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Parents And Other Facts
Travis Scott, whose real name is Jacques Webster II, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. He was born on April 30, 1992, in Houston, Texas, USA. Travis gained widespread recognition and fame in the music industry with his unique blend of hip-hop, rap, and alternative styles.
Travis Scott Biography
Travis Scott, born Jacques Webster II on April 30, 1992, in Houston, Texas, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. He began his musical journey as a producer and songwriter, collaborating with artists like Kanye West and Jay-Z. In 2013, he released his debut mixtape, “Owl Pharaoh,” which garnered attention and marked the start of his solo career.
Travis’s breakthrough came with his second mixtape, “Days Before Rodeo” (2014), which further solidified his reputation as a rising star. His debut studio album, “Rodeo” (2015), earned critical acclaim and commercial success, featuring hit singles like “Antidote.”
Continuing his ascent, Travis Scott released “Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight” (2016), which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart. However, his true mainstream breakthrough came with “Astroworld” (2018), his third studio album, which received widespread acclaim and topped the charts. The album’s lead single, “SICKO MODE,” became a massive hit and earned him several award nominations.
Beyond music, Travis Scott is known for his captivating live performances and innovative stage productions. He has collaborated with various artists and ventured into fashion and business partnerships. His influence on popular culture extends to various industries, making him a prominent figure in contemporary music.
Travis Scott Early Life
Travis Scott, whose real name is Jacques Webster II, was born on April 30, 1992, in Houston, Texas, USA. Raised in the diverse city of Houston, he was exposed to a vibrant music scene from an early age. His parents divorced when he was young, and he was primarily raised by his mother, who worked for AT&T.
During his formative years, Travis developed a passion for music and began playing instruments like the drums and piano. He attended Elkins High School in Missouri City, Texas, where he participated in various musical activities and showed an early interest in pursuing a career in the industry.
After graduating from high school, Travis Scott briefly attended the University of Texas at San Antonio before transferring to the University of Texas at Austin. However, he eventually dropped out to pursue his music career wholeheartedly.
In 2010, Travis moved to New York City to pursue his music dreams further. While in New York, he began working with various artists and producers, building connections in the music industry. It was during this time that he adopted the stage name “Travis Scott.”
Travis Scott Education
Travis Scott’s educational journey was marked by a passion for music and a strong desire to pursue a career in the industry. He attended Elkins High School in Missouri City, Texas, where he grew up. During his time at high school, Travis displayed an early interest in music and honed his musical talents. He was actively involved in various musical activities and learned to play instruments such as the drums and piano.
After graduating from high school, Travis Scott enrolled at the University of Texas at San Antonio, where he continued his education. However, his passion for music and desire to pursue a career as a recording artist began to take precedence over his academic pursuits. Recognizing that his true calling was in the world of music, he made the bold decision to drop out of college and focus entirely on his musical aspirations.
Travis Scott’s decision to leave college and venture into the music industry proved to be a turning point in his life. He moved to New York City in 2010 to pursue music opportunities and collaborate with other artists and producers. This move marked the beginning of his professional career as a musician.
Travis Scott Net worth
Travis Scott’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million. His wealth primarily comes from his highly successful music career, including album sales, concerts, and merchandise sales.
Travis Scott’s albums, mixtapes, and singles have achieved widespread commercial success, with several of his projects reaching the top of the charts. His third studio album, “Astroworld” (2018), was particularly impactful and received critical acclaim, contributing significantly to his earnings.
Apart from music, Travis Scott has been involved in various lucrative business ventures and endorsements. He has collaborated with major brands, such as Nike and McDonald’s, which have further boosted his income. His partnerships with companies like Fortnite and PlayStation have also been financially rewarding.
Travis Scott’s live performances have been in high demand, with sold-out concerts and lucrative tour deals contributing to his net worth. His elaborate stage setups and high-energy performances have made him a sought-after act in the music industry.
Furthermore, Travis Scott has a successful merchandise line, including clothing, accessories, and other products, which has been well-received by his dedicated fan base and has added to his overall earnings.
Read Also: Kim Kardashian Biography
Travis Scott’s collaboration with major brands
- Nike: Travis Scott has partnered with Nike on multiple occasions to release highly coveted and limited-edition sneakers. His collaboration with Nike resulted in the creation of the iconic Air Jordan 1 “Cactus Jack” sneakers, which became an instant hit among sneaker enthusiasts and fans of his music.
- McDonald’s: In 2020, Travis Scott collaborated with McDonald’s on a limited-time meal called the “Travis Scott Meal.” The meal included some of his favorite menu items, and the promotion was a massive success, driving significant foot traffic to McDonald’s locations and creating a buzz on social media.
- Fortnite: Travis Scott teamed up with the popular video game Fortnite to host a virtual concert experience called “Astronomical.” The in-game concert was a groundbreaking event, attracting millions of players who attended the virtual performance, making it one of the most-watched concerts in history.
- PlayStation: Travis Scott collaborated with Sony’s PlayStation brand for the release of the highly anticipated PlayStation 5 gaming console. He appeared in promotional materials and videos for the console’s launch, further solidifying his presence in the gaming community.
- General Mills: Travis Scott partnered with General Mills to release a limited-edition cereal called “Reese’s Puffs x Travis Scott.” The collaboration combined the rapper’s Cactus Jack branding with the popular Reese’s Puffs cereal.
- Anheuser-Busch: Travis Scott collaborated with Anheuser-Busch to launch his own brand of hard seltzer called “Cacti.” The alcoholic beverage quickly gained popularity and became another successful addition to his business ventures.
Travis Scott’s House
Travis Scott has owned several luxury properties, including a mansion in Los Angeles. However, specific details about his current residence may not be publicly available due to privacy and security concerns. Like many high-profile celebrities, Travis Scott’s home is likely to be a luxurious and well-appointed property.
Travis Scott’s Cars
Travis Scott is known for his love of luxury cars and has an impressive car collection. Some of the cars he has been seen driving or owning include:
- Lamborghini Aventador: Travis Scott has been spotted driving a Lamborghini Aventador, a high-performance sports car known for its striking design and powerful engine.
- Maybach G650 Landaulet: The Maybach G650 Landaulet is an ultra-luxurious SUV with limited production. Travis Scott has been seen riding in this exclusive and opulent vehicle.
- Lamborghini Urus: The Lamborghini Urus is a high-performance SUV known for its speed and agility. Travis Scott has been seen with this luxury SUV, reflecting his taste for fast and stylish cars.
- Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon: Travis Scott has been seen driving a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, a popular luxury SUV known for its rugged yet sophisticated design.
Travis Scott Parents
- Father: Jacques Webster
- Mother: Wanda Webster
Travis Scott wife
Travis Scott is not married. However, he has been in a high-profile and widely publicized relationship with reality television star and entrepreneur Kylie Jenner.
Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner started dating in April 2017 and soon became one of the most talked-about celebrity couples in the entertainment industry. Their relationship garnered significant media attention and speculation from fans and the press.
In February 2018, Travis and Kylie welcomed their daughter, Stormi Webster, into the world, and their journey into parenthood further solidified their bond. Despite the attention surrounding their relationship, both Travis and Kylie have been relatively private about their personal lives and have chosen to keep certain aspects of their relationship out of the public eye.
While they have faced various rumors and speculations throughout their relationship, Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner have remained supportive co-parents to Stormi and have continued to share special family moments on social media.
Travis Scott Child
- Daughter: Stormi Webster – Born on February 1, 2018, Stormi is Travis Scott’s daughter with reality television star and business mogul Kylie Jenner.
Travis Scott Age
As of 2023 Travis Scott is 31 Years Old
Travis Scott Height
Travis Scott is 5 ft and 10 inches tall
Travis Scott’s Social media
- Instagram: @travisscott
- Twitter: @trvisXX
- Facebook: @travisscottlaflame
- YouTube: Travis Scott’s Official YouTube channel features his music videos, performances, and other content.
- Snapchat: @scottxx (Travis Scott’s Snapchat username)
Where is Travis Scott originally from?
Houston, Texas, United States
What made Travis Scott famous?
Travis Scott’s fame can be attributed to his unique musical style, successful collaborations, and captivating performances. He rose to prominence in the music industry through a combination of talent, innovation, and strategic marketing.
Travis Scott’s distinctive sound, characterized by a fusion of hip-hop, rap, and alternative elements, set him apart from other artists. His use of auto-tune and atmospheric production created a signature style that resonated with listeners.
Early mixtapes like “Owl Pharaoh” and “Days Before Rodeo” garnered critical acclaim and helped build a dedicated fan base. His breakout single “Antidote” and subsequent hit tracks like “Goosebumps” and “SICKO MODE” further solidified his presence in the mainstream.
Collaborations with established artists like Kanye West and Drake expanded Travis Scott’s reach and credibility. He was not only a featured artist but also contributed to the production of some of the biggest hip-hop albums of the time.
Travis Scott’s live performances became a major draw for fans. His high-energy shows, elaborate stage setups, and crowd interaction created a captivating experience that further boosted his popularity.
Strategic brand partnerships and business ventures, including collaborations with Nike and McDonald’s, elevated Travis Scott’s status beyond music. These ventures allowed him to reach wider audiences and become a cultural icon.
Moreover, Travis Scott’s savvy use of social media and digital marketing played a significant role in connecting with fans, promoting his music, and generating buzz around his projects.
Combining musical talent, creativity, and a keen understanding of his audience, Travis Scott’s journey to fame has been marked by consistent growth, critical acclaim, and a lasting impact on the music industry.
When did Travis Scott start his career?
Travis Scott, born Jacques Webster II, began his music career in the early 2010s. He first gained attention as a producer and songwriter, working with various artists and contributing to the music of prominent figures in the industry.
His initial foray into the public eye came with the release of his debut mixtape, “Owl Pharaoh,” in May 2013. The mixtape showcased his unique style and marked the beginning of his solo career as a rapper and recording artist. “Owl Pharaoh” received positive reviews and piqued the interest of music enthusiasts and critics.
Building on the success of his debut mixtape, Travis Scott released his second mixtape, “Days Before Rodeo,” in August 2014. The mixtape further solidified his reputation as a rising star in the hip-hop scene, drawing widespread acclaim for its atmospheric sound and engaging storytelling.
In 2015, Travis Scott released his debut studio album, “Rodeo,” which became a critical and commercial success. The album featured collaborations with renowned artists like Kanye West and The Weeknd, elevating his profile within the music industry.
Since then, Travis Scott’s career has experienced an upward trajectory, with subsequent albums like “Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight” (2016) and “Astroworld” (2018) receiving widespread acclaim and commercial success.
Travis Scott’s popular songs
- “SICKO MODE”
- “Goosebumps” (featuring Kendrick Lamar)
- “HIGHEST IN THE ROOM”
- “BUTTERFLY EFFECT”
- “Yosemite” (featuring Gunna and Nav)
- “FRANCHISE” (featuring Young Thug and M.I.A.)
- “Wake Up” (featuring The Weeknd)
- “Mamacita” (featuring Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug)
- “90210” (featuring Kacy Hill)
- “Stop Trying to Be God” (featuring James Blake and Kid Cudi)
- “Pick Up the Phone” (with Young Thug and Quavo)
- “Love Galore” (with SZA)
- “CAN’T SAY”
Quotes By Travis Scott
Here are some notable quotes by Travis Scott:
- “I realized my vision was bigger than music. I want to do everything. I want to do film. I want to do fashion. I want to do music.”
- “I feel like I was put here to inspire.”
- “I feel like Houston is one of the leading things in music culture, especially with hip-hop, but rap music in general.”
- “I’m just all over the place with creativity. I feel like everything is connected, and that’s the beautiful thing about it.”
- “I always felt like my vision is so much bigger than a rapper.”
- “You gotta water your plants. Nobody can water them for you.”
- “People see you having fun, and people want to take that away from you.”
- “I just really like creating music and dropping stuff that I want to hear, and my fans fuck with it too.”
- “I always try to keep a cool head and always be humble.”
- “I feel like it’s more important than ever now to have somebody who people can look up to and trust. I feel like that’s my job.”
- “I want kids to have the same opportunities I had. I want them to always feel like they can do anything.”
- “I want to leave a mark on the earth.”
- “I don’t follow rules, and they don’t like that. So I suggest they start writing new ones.”
- “I’m just trying to learn. It’s like every day, I’m just trying to learn.”
- “I’m just at the point where the art is taking over. I don’t care about anything else.”
- Birth Name: Travis Scott was born Jacques Webster II on April 30, 1992, in Houston, Texas, USA.
- Artistic Pseudonym: Travis Scott adopted his stage name as a combination of his uncle’s name “Travis” and “Scott,” which was inspired by his favorite uncle’s love for music.
- Early Musical Pursuits: Before pursuing a career in music, Travis attended the University of Texas at San Antonio but dropped out to fully focus on his musical aspirations.
- Fashion and Style: Travis Scott is known for his unique fashion sense and has been praised for his avant-garde style and streetwear looks.
- Record Label and Imprint: Travis Scott founded his own record label called “Cactus Jack Records” in 2017, which he named after his nickname “Cactus Jack.” The label serves as an imprint under the major label Epic Records.
- Influences: Travis Scott has cited Kid Cudi, M.I.A., Kanye West, T.I., and Michael Jackson as some of his major musical influences.
- Production Skills: In addition to rapping and performing, Travis Scott is a skilled music producer. He has produced many of his own songs and has worked with other artists as a producer.
- Awards and Recognition: Travis Scott has been nominated for and won numerous awards, including Grammy Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, BET Hip Hop Awards, and Billboard Music Awards.
- Film and Entertainment Ventures: Travis Scott has ventured into the film and entertainment industry. He provided the voice for a character in the animated film “The Star” (2017) and performed at the Super Bowl halftime show in 2019.
- Philanthropy: Travis Scott is involved in philanthropic efforts and has supported various charitable causes and organizations, including youth programs and COVID-19 relief initiatives.
- Entrepreneurship: Apart from music, Travis Scott has ventured into business and collaborations with major brands, creating successful partnerships and product lines.